Emergency and Trauma Care
B&B Hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Department in the country. We attended 8214 emergency cases last year alone. All emergencies – medical/paediatric/orthopaedic/maternity etc are adequately managed.
ER is manned by MDGP, Casultty registrar, Nurses, Nurse Aides and patient attendants. Specialist cover (Nerosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetric/Gynaecology, Surgery, Medicine, Orthopaedics) cases.
We serve all categories and age groups who have suffered serious accident, or sudden attacks or illness or exacerbation of the disease.
Generally we attend:
- Serious head injuries
- Heavy bleeding/haemorrhage
- The person is, or has been unconscious
- Serious Infection
- The person is experiencing severe chest pain or having trouble in breathing
- The person is experiencing severe stomach ache
- having trouble in breathing
- There is severe bleeding from any part of the body
Primary Trauma Care (TPC)
Training at B&B Hospital
The ER team capable of coping management challenges achieving excellent results. A team experienced and specially trained in emergency medicine, injuries and cardiopulmonary resuscitation work. Fully Qualified ER nursing personnel and proficient to deliver emergency healthcare quickly to patients.
Facts and Figure Average Per Year
|Outcome||No of Patients|